Hot and Cold Trends in Search Going into 2013
Hot & Cold Trends in Search Going Into 2012
This is a very interesting article pertaining to “Search”. Its a little lengthily however it does have a lot of information and a lot of the article are graphs and snapshots. Here are a couple of facts right in the beginning that stood like a sore thumb in my opinion.
- 66% of marketers’ budgets grew in the last 12 months (a quarter of those by more than 25%)
- 6 out of 10 marketers intend to grow SEO headcount in 2013
- 16% of organizations now have Search in its own dedicated department
- SEO jobs advertised online increased by 24% in 2012, and the number of professionals on Linked-In increased by 112%
Heres a complete list of stats that are covered.
- Recognition Of The Natural Search Opportunity
- Exact Match Keyword / Anchor Text
- Content Marketing
- Thin Content / Bad Guest Posts
- Big Data Mashup
- [Not Provided]
- Link Earning
- Link Building
- Enhanced Search Results
If you would like to see the entire article (which I do recommend) simply go here.