Blog Writing Service One Time
Add High-Quality, SEO-optimized content to your blog without all of the hassles.
CHOOSE YOUR WORD COUNT
What you get when working with us
Google considers blogs to be one of the most important ranking factors. Sites with active blogs have 55% more visitors, 495% more pages indexed, and 97% fewer backlinks.
- Highly-Skilled Bloggers that are Trained in SEO
- Approval of blog topics before writing begins.
- Easy Client Approvals
- Easy Retrieval from Google Docs link sent directly to your email.
- You will get one round of revisions for each article.
- Great for Resellers and White Labeling
- We’ll send you regular reports on the progress of your project.
- Bulk Orders Accepted
How Do you get started?
- To help get us started, we will require you to complete a project questionnaire. It is essential that we have this questionnaire before we can start to work.
- It is important to include detailed information about your business, the client, the solution desired, and any relevant links. The more information provided, the better the final product and speed of delivery.
- High-Quality, Professionally-Written Blog Content
- SEO Optimized by Trusted Experts
- Clean HTML Formatting following SEO and ADA Best Practices
- Fulfilled by Experienced Digital Experts
- Cancel anytime
- Vetted, Experienced Niche Writers
Can you write about my industry?
Yes! We look for high-quality sources of seed content and create a cohesive article using facts, figures, advice, and other useful information.
Are these posts SEO optimized?
Yes, These articles will bring more traffic to your site! This begins with keyword research and topic validation. Before we start writing, we look at popular topics in your niche by number of shares, comments, keyword popularity, and so forth. We will optimize your post using powerful SEO tools if we are posting to your blog.
Can I send specific topics and keywords for my blogs?
Yes! Add these ideas to your order form. The team will review the information and create topics that fit your niche.
Can I use one Blog Order for different websites?
No. One URL is allowed per order for a blog. For blog articles that are required for different URLS, one order will be placed for each URL.
Will you combine two posts to make one large post?
The posts will not be combined. Every post we create is unique and has a keyword and topic. After your order is placed, you can combine them however you like.
What is your average turn around time?
A completed order for a Blog will be available within 2-3 weeks of the time it was placed.
Do I get to approve topics?
Yes! We research topics that are popular in your niche and validate topics to attract your ideal target audience. We then send them for you to approve. We want to ensure that we get the best result and make the process as easy as possible through every step of the process!
Can I request revisions once the first draft is written?
Yes. We offer one round for revisions that can change up to 25% of the total article. Revisions must be requested within one week of the first draft being sent.
What if I'm not satisfied with the article?
No problem! We are happy to discuss any changes that you feel would be beneficial to this article, and make a note of your preferences on your account.
What can this article be used for?
Once you've received the final article, it is yours to use however you like. It may be posted to your company's blog, use it as a guest post, repurpose sections for social media, or any other use you can think of. You are free to do whatever you'd like at this point.
Does this service include an image to go along with the article?
This service does not include imagery creation.
How will you deliver the articles to me? Who posts them?
We will send the articles to you using a Google Docs link to your email address on file. You can publish the article wherever you like once you have received it.
How do I get started?
It's easy to get started. To give us all the information we need, you will fill out a brief form after you have completed your purchase. You will receive an email within 1-2 business days after the form has been submitted, to let you know that we are getting started on your blog and to clarify any questions we may have.