Business Listing Citation Audit
Consistency is the most important aspect of any Local SEO campaign. Every campaign begins with a complete business listing audit. You'd be throwing your money away if you didn't take this critical step (which most of the cheap competitors skip). Each campaign is put through this time-consuming, detailed process. We ensure that correct and incorrect citations are cataloged, to avoid any duplication. The result is a detailed report that includes a roadmap on how to fix incorrect citations.
What you get when working with us
With our Business Listing audit service we will manually scan the internet to determine exactly where your listing stands currently and provide you with a detailed white label report with:
- All NAP Variations. We will search your profile for any variations and determine what might be affecting your local rankings.
- Correct Citations: We will show you where there are correct citations.
- Incorrect Citations: If you have any, we’ll help you correct them.
- Aggregator Citations – We will check all major aggregators to see if they have the incorrect data.
How Do you get started?
- To help get us started, we will require you to complete a project questionnaire. It is essential that we have this questionnaire before we can start to work.
- It is important to include detailed information about your business, the client, the solution desired, and any relevant links. The more information provided, the better the final product and speed of delivery.
- High Quality Customer Support
- Fulfilled by Experienced Digital Experts
- No long-term contracts
Why do I need to get an audit?
It's crucial to do an audit to see where incorrect information is listed, to find how to correct it.
Can I split this between multiple businesses?
No, this service covers an audit for the one business.
How do I get started?
It's easy to get started. To give us all the information we need, you will fill out a brief form after you have completed your purchase. You will receive an email within 1-2 business days after the form has been submitted, to let you know that we are getting started on your product descriptions and to clarify any questions we may have.