Your business's logo is the first thing a customer sees, and the one thing they will always remember. A badly design logo, can cause potential customers to look elsewhere. We are here to help you get a professionally designed logo that speaks to your customers, and highlights your business.
What you get when working with us
A custom, professional logo:
- 3 Options to choose from, and 2 Styles.
- We’ll complete two rounds of revisions.
- You will receive all high resolution design files.
- You will get all copyrights associated with logo.
How Do you get started?
- To help get us started, we will require you to complete a project questionnaire. It is essential that we have this questionnaire before we can start to work.
- It is important to include detailed information about your business, the client, the solution desired, and any relevant links. The more information provided, the better the final product and speed of delivery.
- High Quality Customer Support
- Fulfilled by Experienced Digital Experts
- Highly Skilled and Vetted Logo Designers
Can I request revisions to the design when I review it?
Yes. We offer two rounds of revisions that can change up to 25% of the total design. Revisions must be requested within one week of the first draft being sent.
Do you have experience designing in my industry?
We can usually accommodate most industries' unique requirements. Our professionals have extensive experience in writing for a variety of industries. To ensure we are knowledgeable about your industry, we conduct research at the start of every project. Please let us know if you have any special requirements for your design.
Can I provide my own images/icons?
Absolutely! Any images you'd like included in the design can be sent along with out onboarding questionnaire.
How do I get started?
It's easy to get started. To give us all the information we need, you will fill out a brief form after you have completed your purchase. You will receive an email within 1-2 business days after the form has been submitted, to let you know that we are getting started on your content and to clarify any questions we may have.